BrastinOS 0.15 - new stuff
Stuff I added
- Colour picker UI, so you can pick colours
- Support for changing titlebar colour, system highlight colour, and background colour so you have something to pick colours for.
- New improved icons for everything!(including a bunch of different colours so you can change them to fit the theme)
- You can now create your own folder icons and use those instead
- Right clicking in explorer now lets you create new folders/files (not just desktop)
- You can now rename files by right clicking and hitting rename
- When creating a new file/folder it automatically puts it in rename mode so you can actually name it
- Animations! everywhere! window title bars now fade in/out depending on if they're active or not
- Highlighted items fade in and out over mouse hover, and now use the system highlight colour
- Right click menu's are now animated and smoothly but quickly swoop down and do a subtle bounce at the end
- Programs now have icons
- Theres some secret commands you can use in the console
Bugs that I fixed
- When the back button was disabled in explorer you could still click on it
- They were also enabled in the start menu for some reason
- Lots of small efficiency improving stuff
- I'm certain there was a bunch of other stuff I just cant remember it at the moment
Anyway this update makes it much more customizable. There's a lot of stuff I've been doing in the background to make it way more flexible and customizable, and I'll release some of that stuff soon.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.